cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code on Xbox one of c00d7159

When I try and load a film in now TV app on my Xbox one it keeps saying "sorry but your TV is non-compliant (HDCP) so you are unauthorised to play out content" How do I sort this out cause I'm just wasting money for now TV
308 REPLIES 308
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm not sure on the version but I'm sure it updated recently, I've just checked the box connected to a different tv, with the same account on, and that's working fine. So by the looks of it it is just the app on Xbox affecting me
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Is there an estimated time until this is resolved. It is obviously xbox update related. I can't afford to pay for something I can't use.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Not even working on my lg tv either
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

Can i ask if anyone who is experiencing these issues is signed up for the Xbox One preview Programme?

Toby

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am a member of the preview program and today have just started getting the "non-compliant" error code after years of using Now TV through the Xbox One with no problem. When will this be fixed? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am part of the preview programme,
Bethen
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am on the preview program.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am having the same issue since yesterday's update. I have changed html cables, deleted and reinstalled the app. All other streaming services (netflicks and amazon) are working fine as was NOW immediately prior to update. How long until this is resolved?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am part of the preview programme
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I am part of the preview programme

Hi all

I've noticed that many of you are part of the preview program, which gives you preview/beta versions of the Xbox OS. This will be what is the cause of your issue.

NowTV isn't meant to work with the beta version of the Xbox OS, so it's probably fair to say that the issues you're experiencing here are unfortunately normal. If you're somebody who uses NowTV regularly on your Xbox one. It is perhaps best to not use or register for the preview software versions

Sorry I know that's not what you wanted to hearSmiley Sad 

CC @Anonymous User

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.