cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code on Xbox one of c00d7159

When I try and load a film in now TV app on my Xbox one it keeps saying "sorry but your TV is non-compliant (HDCP) so you are unauthorised to play out content" How do I sort this out cause I'm just wasting money for now TV
308 REPLIES 308
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

HDCP problems can usually be cured by turning the XBox and TV off and then powering back up again. Failing that try disconnecting the HDMi cable at both ends and then reconnecting.

If you run the XBox To your TV via an amp I'd recommend turning the amp off at the mains and disconnecting the HDMI cable from XBox to amp and amp to TV before reconnecting and powering up again.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had this fault on a pc, any ideas please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Are you using the actual Xbox One console and the app available from the Store or are you using Windows 10 NOW TV app or via Microsoft Edge browser?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have same problem running Windows 10 NowTV app.  Can't now switch back to view it on Firefox browser as I have used up this months device change.

Regards

rtdtrade

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having some issues. I will send you an e-mail shortly. Please keep an eye out.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have this same issue refund please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried doing this but error keeps occuring

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having same issue with xbox one. Don't want to pay for a service I can't use. Please help
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV.

I'm sorry for the issues you have encountered with the Xbox app. 

Can you please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue? Does the error occur when you try to sign in or when you try to play content? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team