cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code of 1006

I can't wait anything on now tv! Comes up with error code 1006 there's a problem getting the licence I'm on a Xbox one S never had the problem before and I've paid my subscriptions! Help!
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well it's about 20 mins behind
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines working now, have you tried yours?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Worst thing is taking money for something they know is down or at least should be aware of. Could warn me before taking my money eh.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Must be a sever problem then! So annoying! no point paying for something that don't work
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here I'm even more annoyed I just paid £7 to watch Liverpool game, it takes my money then doesn't work!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They must be making a fortune and not providing the service................

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I watch on the Now tv app downloaded from internet explorer, the browser Now tv recommend. It cut out at half time saying' error code 1006. When you contact them they tell you something like 'refresh your browser' or 'allow 3rd party cookies ' both of which i've done anyway ! They don't tell you why your being cut off , when you've paid to watch. THis is totally amateur. I suspect Sky and Now aren't synchronised correctly and Sky are cutting off the broadcast illegally (if you've paid for the service) I may be wrong but no one at Now tv will give me an answer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here.

cant access anything on xbox but also website. must be a wider problem.

have you tried using web browser?

Absolute joke though, charging so much for sports and then just sitting here hoping it will work in time for liverpool match