Not applicable

Error code 10021

Hi this error code pops up and I'm not even viewing on another screen
6 REPLIES 6
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please close any streams you have open and unplug your device, wait for 10 minutes and can you try again for us. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm having the same problem again error code 10021 with another now TV box have tried unplugging for ten minutes which doesn't work, we're now getting frustrated that we're not able to use a service we are paying for!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi we're not able to stream we've tried unplugging for ten minutes as advised by yourselves on another occasion, we have 3 x nowtv boxes and this problem seems to be frequent and we're now becoming frustrated as we're paying for a service that doesn't work!
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

If you are encountering this issue, please make sure you are closing the streams correctly, either by pressing the back arrows or closing the player via the 'X' button depending on your device. 

Please see this link for more information on Simultaneous streams

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this problem.. have tried all above... I have 3 x now tv boxes an getting 10021...
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Are you trying to watch on these boxes simultaneously?  If you are it's only possible to view on 2 at one time, if you see this message you'll need to wait at least 15 minutes before trying again.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team