cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error c00d7159 Xbox One - Non Compliant (HDCP)

Morning all,

NOW TV has just received good news that the next update for consoles on the preview program, which contains the fix for the bug impacting the NOW TV app , is being made available this weekend.

The system update was made available at 2am this morning. It will become compulsory at 10pm.

The update will be downloaded and automatically installed if the customer has set their console to accept updates when it’s powered down – if you have changed your settings to not allow this, then you will receive it at the later time.

This Microsoft help page provides a better explanation - http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/system-update-overview

It will include details on how people can force the update if they want to get it before it’s Compulsory under the “Can I force my console to update before the update switches to mandatory?” section.

The new system software version number will be: rs1_xbox_rel_1610.160929-1900 so you will know that you will be on the latest release that has fixed the bug.

Thanks

Toby

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have a problem with the hdcp and i want it sorted before tonights game with manchester utd game 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User will do, thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User yes I can confirm I am on build rs1_xbox_rel_1610.160929-1900 it updated automatically when you said it would.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are you still registered for the Preview Program?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User can you email our support team and raise a case? we will need a screen shot of your build model aswell.

Thanks

Toby

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Can you confirm you are on build rs1_xbox_rel_1610.160929-1900 ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

still not working! but payments still being taken no problems

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User no still not working, tried everything suggested numerous times now and still nothing
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User have you managed to get this working?