Occasional Poster

Re: Error Code 3

I don't think that's true, it was working fine on the exact same setup until about three weeks ago when service became intermittent, and is now completely disrupted. Every other app on the xbox is working fine, so can't be the technical issues you're quoting, or otherwise we'd be having problems elsewhere. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared my cache, changed my dns etc, I've even changed my physical/technical setup to check if what you're saying is true, and it's still not working. This really needs to get sorted, it's not acceptable for paying subscribers.
First Poster

Hello, this problem is still ongoing. Can’t put it any other way. It’s a pain and really ruins this service (that cost a fair bit). Is there any more updates and not just excuses for interference to hdmi cables? Seems it’s more of a problem at your end. It would have to be a coincidence for so many people to have exactly the same set up on there Xbox ones in order to get this error code 3. Any update would be good. A fix would be better. Many thanks.
Highlighted
First Poster

Same Issue here, first time i have tried using Now TV on my XBox One S.

The app loads and even takes me through to select the program, but when opening the program is gives me Error Code 3

Setup is:

XBox One S -->  HDMI > Onkyo receiver > Samsung Smart TV

Unacceptable seeing how long these posts go back and how little seems to have been done

First Poster

Same problem. Worked fine last night and now it won’t work