cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 10021

Having the same issues, i have 2 now tv boxes, one in each of the kids bedrooms and now tv app installed on my ps4. With both boxes unplugged, im still getting the message that my streaming limit has been reached?! Extremely frustrating!
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So both Xbox's are unplugged and you are only playing out on your PS4? If you was previously playing NOW TV on your two xboxes and then started playing your PS4 you should have to wait at least 10 mins, before NOW TV identifies the Xbox's as no longer playing out content.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have four boxes and all of them were switched off and when we tried to switch the dining room one on it kept coming up with error 10021 it was previously on in the bedroom but in the end my husband has had to unplug the bedroom one. This keeps happening why?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

So that error relates to the number of streams that our system detects are running at the same time.

It can also happen if you don't exit a stream properly and then try to play on another device.

So to reduce the error happening when your finished watching on 1 device don't just switch it off, exit the stream using the remote control (use the back button)

Thanks

Andy