cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 10021 - can not stream due to maximum devices

So, I am streaming now TV on an iPad, also watching on Xbox, I can watch movies on the Xbox how ever when I try to watch entertainment, it says the maximum streams have been reached?

I only have two devices in my account as I removed all others and it is still saying the same, I have close the app several times and movies will work fine, how ever entertainment will not

Been nothing but problems with now tv lately!

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

Is the issue still ongoing?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I have the same issue - only happenned since the new menu system.\

I have three now tv boxes but i can only play one of them at once - I get the 10021 error code on the others.

If I unplug the third one I still get the issue - I have also unplugged the second one to reset it and still the same issue. I now cant use the service.

How do I resolve this? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you're having issues. Have you tried a hard reset on the boxes that make this message appear?

Can you try on another device other than a NOW TV box and play out and see if the message appears please.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has just happened to us. In the middle of watching - two devices registered and error code 10021 has come up. Closed and reopened loads of times
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, did this continue. After logging out and in it should have been resolved. Let me know if you still continue to have these problems.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any other solution to solve this problem I've tried everything mentioned but no luck
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Make sure you close down every window, app, show/movie and wait for 5 minutes. After that, try again please.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm now having this issue and its peeing me off all I've had with nowtv is errors and trouble not worth the £21 I've been paying every month.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for your post. 

Sorry that you're having these issues.. 

Can you please try signing out of all the devices for about 10-15 minutes and then try logging in one at a time on each device and playing out one at a time. Please just try on a couple of devices to begin with. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Seema

NOW TV Team