cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ERROR CODE 0x87dd0013 XBOX ONE

Last night I was trying to watch something on the now tv app on my xbox one and when I ckicked watch now it would look like it was loading and then push me back to the main homepage. I was unable to watch anything. I uninstalld the app nd reinstalled it thinking that would help. Now I cannot even get the app to open. After it installs and I try to open it it says just getting your app ready and then shows another message saying something went wrong and gives me the error code 0x87dd0013 to enter on xbox.com/errorhelp. I entered the error code on xbox site but it does not recognise it as an error code! Help! Now unable to use now tv
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have also cleared the cache on xbox. Am now able to open app but still unable to play anything without getting booted back to menu
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts.

Sorry to hear that 😞 Can you please restart your router, try to log out from your gamertag and log back in? Once this is done, try to access NOW TV app and play something.

If possible, please try to log into a different gamertag and try that way as well.

Birgit

NOW TV Team