cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Criminal minds Scrolling

Hello,
I have had a couple of issues with scrolling through seasons on criminal minds. I have managed to watch season 10 but it now won't let me scroll down to ten or eleven it just takes me straight to to the top I am using Xbox one can I do anything about this ?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User unfortunately it's a known bug with the XBox app. Any show with 10 or more seasons has it.

You can use any other device until it's fixed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

I have just checked with the team and this will be fixed in the next release towards the end of June.

Cheers

Andy

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hey @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

I have just checked with the team and this will be fixed in the next release towards the end of June.

Cheers

Andy

thanks for the heads up @Anonymous User , I'm hoping Xbox one gets the good NOWTV interface at some point. The one that on Roku/now TV box, LG, PlayStation three and PlayStation four. As the current Xbox one interface is based on Windows Metro which is a bit yuck.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.