cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Causes internet lag?

Got the free trial, watched three movies in a day, playing matches on xboxlive went terribly with lots lag, also experiencing problems with internet, never had bad connection issues since today, canceled my monthly subscription, just curious if this is because of nowtv or just a coincidence? I have unlimited broadband, yet very odd it happens for the first time ever in years after using nowtv movies.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Got the free trial, watched three movies in a day, playing matches on xboxlive went terribly with lots lag, also experiencing problems with internet, never had bad connection issues since today, canceled my monthly subscription, just curious if this is because of nowtv or just a coincidence? I have unlimited broadband, yet very odd it happens for the first time ever in years after using nowtv movies.

@Anonymous User

Hi Chris, just a quick question are you a combo customer with us or Tv only? is your Xbox connected wirelessly or by ethernet and is any other device that has nowtv affected or is it just the Xbox itself? 

More information will help to get this resolved for you 

Thanks the Nowtv Team. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This internet is a joke. I do not recommend to anyone. I can’t play my Xbox at all if my Mrs is watching now tv. The now tv box takes priority over everything and for some reason you can take change the QOS on a nowtv. It’s 2020 and they still can’t fix simple problems. I’m using an Ethernet cablefor my Xbox and the now tv is wireless and that still gets priority! I willl be cancelling soon if this isn’t changed....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This internet is a joke. I do not recommend to anyone. I can’t play my Xbox at all if my Mrs is watching now tv. The now tv box takes priority over everything and for some reason you can take change the QOS on a nowtv. It’s 2020 and they still can’t fix simple problems. I’m using an Ethernet cablefor my Xbox and the now tv is wireless and that still gets priority! I willl be cancelling soon if this isn’t changed.