cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant watch now tv app getting blue screen

I cant watch nowtv just getting a blue screen ive hard reset my xbox all payments are upto date it was all working fine yesterday just nothing today anyone else having this issue??
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had this problem for over 4 months now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching NowTV on my TV last night, then got Blue screen with unable to load video and a box with Close. Not able to click on close, have uninstalled app and reinstalled no joy. What next to try. all other apps are working find such as netflixs amazon etc. Help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will this be resolved NOWTV. I'm thinking of cancelling my subscription. As there was a recent Xbox one update don't you think you should look into this??!!??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yet again I get the Blue screen when wanting to watch the Lions 1st Test. Bought subscription specifically for this and it is constantly disappointing. A very poor customer experience. From the other posts I can see I'm not alone with this problem.

Clearly this app isn't fit for purpose. Will be cancelling subscription when current pass expires.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, always have to uninstall app then reinstall. Annoying and tedious

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got this issue today, yesterday was fine. Re-installed and seems fine but as mentioned, annoying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has started happening to me as well lately. The only thing that fixes this is to uninstall and reinstall app. Not going to keep doing this. I will cancel my subscription at the end of this month if not resolved.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If it was working before might be worth powering down TV and Xbox at the mains, unplugging HDMI cable from both ends and then reconnecting and powering back up to see if that helps.