cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't watch past the 9th Season

Hi,

I'm using NOW TV on XBOX One - My wife has been happily watching her way through Grays Anatomy, but once she went to go onto Season 10 of 12, the UI refuses to let her past Season 9.  Ah ha! I thought, I'll just go on the PC, start watching it then go back tot he XBOX to pick it up, nope it dumps us back to the season list and you can't pick any episode past Series 9 - Seems like a fundamental issue here - is anybody else seeing this, any workarounds that I can try?! I have a irate Wife on the sofa - please help!

Thanks

David.

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

I'm using NOW TV on XBOX One - My wife has been happily watching her way through Grays Anatomy, but once she went to go onto Season 10 of 12, the UI refuses to let her past Season 9.  Ah ha! I thought, I'll just go on the PC, start watching it then go back tot he XBOX to pick it up, nope it dumps us back to the season list and you can't pick any episode past Series 9 - Seems like a fundamental issue here - is anybody else seeing this, any workarounds that I can try?! I have a irate Wife on the sofa - please help!

Thanks

David.

@Anonymous User

Have you checked on the Sky Living Channel, i think seasons 1 to 11 of Grays Anatomy are there on boxsets.

However season 12 is on 30 day catch up and only episodes 12 to 15 are left remaining on the system.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems to work fine using now TV box and mobile app, so it does sound like it might be Xbox specific. I don't have an Xbox else I'd give it a go.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Found this thread in the xbox section.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Xbox-One/Scrolling-down-season-won-t-work/td-p/353964/highlight/true/page/2

Don't know why it won't play on your computer though ?

Also, just noticed that Greys Anatomy boxsets are on both the ABC and Sky Living Channels for some reason ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

cheers - does work fine on the PC, was just hoping that starting it then picking it up on the XBox would be enough, but unfortunately no 😞  I'm kinda stuck now, I have an Xbox and YouView box which only does films, not entertainment 😞 - looking like I'm going to have to cancel the subscription as I'm not going to buy a nowtv box as well...

Thx again.

David.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

cheers - does work fine on the PC, was just hoping that starting it then picking it up on the XBox would be enough, but unfortunately no 😞  I'm kinda stuck now, I have an Xbox and YouView box which only does films, not entertainment 😞 - looking like I'm going to have to cancel the subscription as I'm not going to buy a nowtv box as well...

Thx again.

David.

@Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you are still having issues playing Grey Anatomy after season 9 on your Xbox, hopefully NowTV will get this fixed ASAP.

Anyway i have been a NowTV customer over 18 months and over that period I have tried & tested numerous devices to watch NowTV content on and I can honestly say the best device by far that I have used / experienced over this time is the NowTV black box, which for me has been a pleasure to use with no major issues.

I know it's an extra £15 to fork out and you will be saying to yourself "why should I" but it might be worth it just to keep the wife happy.Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, The team are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

We don't have any timescales as yet as to when this will be deployed.

However you can view on all of our other devices.

Thanks

Andy