cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can no longer sign in on the Xbox one app?

I used to be signed in and everything was working fine until about a week ago, I opened the app and wasn't signed in no more. Now when I try to log in it reads ' give it a moment, or check nowtv.com/status for updates'. But it works on my iPhone and iPad. How do I fix this?
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fancy helping me seeing as I posted this exact same issue 24 hours ago and nobody has offered to help me ! Thanks for the awful support
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for the issues you have encountered and for the delay in getting back to you. Can you please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue? 

Do you experience this issue on any other devices? 

What error code do you experience on the Xbox? 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I still have this issue. All you've told me to do is reinstall it? Which I've done about 5 times. It works on on all my other devices but I only watched it on my Xbox. There is no error code it just comes up with that message that's on the photos I sent you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also experiencing this issue! I just registered today as well. Not a first good impression at all!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any word on a solution?

Same problem
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

The issues above are from 2015 and they have all been resolved.

Can I just check to make sure that you are currently within the UK, not using any VPN software or altered DNS settings ?

Thanks

Andy