cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

1 Pound Per Month/3 months

To say i'm dissapointed would be an understatement, having been a customer since near launch of the service. I'm fustrated to see how exsisting customers seem to get the short straw all the while.

So i cancel my pass, (hoping to take up the fantastic offer for xbox one owners), only to become aware that because my current expiry date is the 11th of january, i cannot apply this offer.

Way to treat your exsisting customer base sky.

Angry Regards

John

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, @Anonymous User

I am aware of the promotion in reference. Even if a Sky Movies Pass is active on your account, as long as you do not have another offer already activated, you should be able to redeem the voucher code provided by the promotion. If you do have an offer activated with your pass, I am afraid it would not be possible to apply the Xbox promotion as well.

If you are on a discount-based offer with your Sky Movies Pass, and not a pre-paid period, contacting NOW TV Support through email or live chat (8am to midnight) could potentially allow you to remove the old offer from your account, allowing you to enter the voucher code for the Xbox promotion. However, as stated, if you are on a pre-paid offer period, it cannot be removed. Please click here to access NOW TV Help where you can reach out to the team.

Thanks!

Osculogic

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have got a pre-paid month pass which ends tomorrow. And I want to redeem the voucher code that gives me 3 months at a pound a month but it won't let me reedem the voucher as I already have an exisiting one on, how do I go about redeeming it?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you haven't already, try cancelling the pass first to make sure it ends. Then when it has expired, try redeeming your voucher. Smiley Happy

That is if you haven't missed a limited date.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm unable to redeem the offer as my Xbox one throws up the 'Give it a moment, or check nowtv.com/status for updates' message upon login, which caused me to quit using NowTV on Xbox months ago.

Is there any other way to redeem this offer, as it ends at midnight and is not my fault that I can't login to the Xbox One?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry about that 😞

I believe your issue is now resolved. If you still have any issues or questions, please let us know 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you get to online chat. I have been on this forum for ages going round in circles.

I too was trying to sign up for this offer having started a trial today but getting an error message. If I cancel my trial will I still get the offer?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

That's indeed how the offer would have worked. Unfortunately it's now expired 😞

Birgit

NOW TV Team