cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

poor quality boxes

My now tv box has to be reset every time a movie or tv show finishes even a 5 minutes kids film. 6 months ago the hdmi port fell out the back of my other one and now this. I refuse to by a third, in 6 months a third box not a chance! Ive cancelled all my passes and will not be buying the sports months pass for the darts. I cancelled my virgin and maybe that was a mistake it might be overpriced but it was reliable
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes i realised just after i posted it. I have the black box the one before the smart box
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

The 'smart' box is the 'newest' NOW TV product. It been available for around six months. So if you have a faulty product it will still be within warranty. If you replaced the 'smart' box with the 'black' box, then that would suggest that it will be within warranty too.

The first NOW TV 'white' box looks like this: -

white.png

The second NOW TV 'black' box looks like this: -

black.jpg

And third (newest) NOW TV 'smart' box looks like this: -

product-img-smartbox_v4

Cheers

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I'm not sure how but somehow you've managed to submit your post within the forums Xbox 360 sub-section.

And given that you have not said which one of the three types of NOW TV box you actually have, it's not possible to help you properly!

Personally speaking, I've not had any problems with the 'build quality' with any of the NOW TV boxes I have. And there are very few posts on the forum regarding build quality issues. So I'm at a loss about your situation....

Cheers