cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox 360 freezing with NOW TV

Hi there, just started my 14 day trial and started to watch a film, it froze half way through (whole consol needed hard reboot) then managed to watch the rest of the film with no problems. Then at the end when I was browsing the entertainment section it froze again. All other apps are fine on the Xbox 360 i.e. Netflix, twitch etc. And my broadband is strong. So it’s clearly a NOW TV thing.
Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here I'm afraid. I have an Xbox 360 and it freezes regularly. After looking around the community forum it does look as though NOW TV have any answers. Come on @Anonymous User surely you have a fix???!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

service is as ###### as you think, apalling service , i just had it fail whilst trying to watch the walking dead

@Anonymous Userwrote:
Hi there, just started my 14 day trial and started to watch a film, it froze half way through (whole consol needed hard reboot) then managed to watch the rest of the film with no problems. Then at the end when I was browsing the entertainment section it froze again. All other apps are fine on the Xbox 360 i.e. Netflix, twitch etc. And my broadband is strong. So it’s clearly a NOW TV thing.
Any ideas?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem. Had to reboot my 360 5 times. Gave up. Streaming through my laptop. Also really bad. Sounds like every character has a stutter. And keep switching between full screen and browser screen. Forced me to download app. Will not play through the web site. Really bad service today.