cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Kids on the XBox 360

Kinda pointless giving me 4 months free of the Kids Pass when you know from your system that I use XBox 360 for viewing.

Will the kids stuff be added to the XBox 360?

Will the kids channels be removed from the normal Entertainment pass?

At present only the kids watch Now TV via the Entertainment pass. I only watch Walking Dead a few months in a year and subscribe just for that. However, I've kept the Ents pass on as I got an offer for a few months cheap.

My plan was to subscribe to the Kids one all year round and just add Ents when I needed it.

Won't be happening if the kids stuff isn't available on XBox 360.

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where do they state this? I've replied to your post with more depth at http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Kids-pass-on-Now-TV-box/m-p/381065#M4875

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here: http://www.nowtv.com/kids

"The new NOW TV Kids pass is available on the NOW TV Box, PS4™, PS3™, Xbox One, compatible Roku boxes, Chromecast, LG Smart TV, PC or Mac, Mobile, Tablet and more devices."

Although earlier today the text was slightly different. It said along the lines of   'available on lots of devices (with a link to the devices page)' and a note that it excludes the YouView box and Xbox 360. This seems to have changed to the list above (which still excludes those 2 devices). I also spoke to the online chat with customer services who also confirmed it isn't on XBox 360.

It's not a major issue now though as I've had an email from Now TV explaining about the new Pass and offering a free NowTV box for anyone who doesn't have a supported device.

• If you own a PC or Mac, tablet, mobile, compatible Roku Box, Chromecast, LG Smart T,V PS4TM, PS3 TM or Xbox One – you can start using the Kids Month Pass straight away
  • If you don’t have one of these devices, we would like to make sure you can access kids TV, so we have made a NOW TV Box available for you at no extra cost. Click here to get it. You must claim by 6 July.

MaFt

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been chatting to support and they assure me they are working on the Xbox360 app. In the mean time if you choose a kids programme on another device, you can choose the rest of the series under "my tv" within the broken xbox360 app. Not ideal but is a work around.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately the kids pass won't be available on the 360, but check your junk/spam folders to see if you've had an email from NOW TV about this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, iam slightly confused by this. I have no emails in my junk folder. So will kids pass be coming to Xbox 360 or not? The Xbox is our main source for viewing so it would be a shame if it doesn’t as we do not have a now tv box.

Dan
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yes that's right, the kids pass won't be available on the 360. If you haven't received an email yet a member of the NOW TV team will be in touch with you when they pick up your post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks, is this for a link to claim a free box that some other members have mentioned?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Just to clarify that our Kid's Pass will not be coming to the XBOX 360 unfortunately.

It is available on all of our other devices with the exception of Youview.

We have emailed out a selection of offers to customers so you may not receive a free box but may receive a period of viewing instead.

Thanks

Andy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I'm not staff so I can't guarantee what they say, but NOW TV have been contacting people who use the 360 to watch with an offer and I'm sure if you didn't receive the email they will be in touch with you to 'put things right' so to speak!

I'm sure you can appreciate they are very busy at the mo but if they haven't been in touch in a day or so do post back and we'll make sure you're not overlooked! I'll mention @Anonymous User to bring it to his attention when he has time to take a breath! 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

That's not a bad result at all.