cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat not working

I'm trying to update an email address, as I can't access the old one. So.... I'm directed to Live Chat, but this brings up : HTTP Error 401: Unauthorised Access, You are not authorised to access this resource.

so the voucher I ordered has gone to a dead mailbox, and I can't update the mailbox. 

Frustrated

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Just tried Live Chat & it's now working.  Hopefully just a temporary glitch.  Best to use a PC/Mac if possibleSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for the quick reply, but still no luck.

I'm on a PC in Chrome

that's strange

HTTP Error 401: Unauthorised Access

You are not authorised to access this resource.

Try using one of the links below to get back on track.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

It is odd.  I'm also using Chrome on a Windows laptop and i got connected okSmiley Frustrated

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Access to 'Live Chat' can be found at the bottom of all the Help Centre articles via the 'Contact Us' button (which leads to the 'Live Chat' button). The idea being that after reading the 'Help Centre' article that fits your needs you should be able to resolve your issue yourself and only have to contact a NOW TV representative as a last resort.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If your still having issues getting in contact with live chat, if you could clear your internet browsers cookies and cache down and then follow the steps that @SeeMoreDigitalor @Anonymous User have posted above.

Cheers

Andy