First Poster

Re: Buffering Issue

I use virgin WiFi and super hub I never had any probs as speed is out of this world but soon as I added a now tv box every time we stream a tv program it takes out the WiFi to other pc’s in the house but plays the now tv perfectly

any ideas

Highlighted
NOW TV Team

Re: Buffering Issue

[ Edited ]

Mikejw wrote:

I use virgin WiFi and super hub I never had any probs as speed is out of this world but soon as I added a now tv box every time we stream a tv program it takes out the WiFi to other pc’s in the house but plays the now tv perfectly

any ideas

Hi @Mikejw I've been sittin ghere for 15 minutes reading through various forums/HowTo websites and can not find anything regarding a NOW TV Box taking all the WiFi. But i'll tell you this. In my own house, my NOW TV Box works amazingly well while everyone elses WiFi suffers. Lan cables we're the only solution for a while until one day i decided to sacrafice the dual band connection on my router and disable to the 5Ghz signal. So, now my WiFi works fine (only 2.4Ghz though and i feel that sometimes when playing the PS4) and the NOW TV Box isn't causing any more problems with our network. Anyway, sorry for the rambling but is your Virgin Super Hub dual band enabled? If i'm completely off the mark here just let me know and we'll dig deeper. Can't have the NOW TV Box stealing all your bandwidth.