cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blank screen

Ive been having trouble with now tv on my xbox 360. It was working fine now all i get is a blank screen. Ive unistalled it reinstalled it and it still does not work
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im getting so annoyed im thinking of canceling my payments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dont any one ever reply
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

It might be worth giving Live Chat a go.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that your having issues with your Xbox.

Has anything changed with regards to your setup between NOW TV working and not ?

Is your Xbox fully upto date ?

Has your Internet provider enabled any virus safe /kid safe filters onto your line ? If so can you disable these.

Is your location set to UK and no DNS settings/VPN activated to alter your location ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No nothing has changed on my xbox i think im gona cancel my payments as this has gone on for to long. I did do a live chat but no one seems to know what the problem is
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We'd be sad to see you cancel.

Are you able to try a wired conection via an Ethernet cable?

Have you got another TV in the house you could test on? Do you get the same results?

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive tried all that rob
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Let me speak with our dev team @Anonymous User and I will be back in touch with you once I have a reply.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks andy for the help