cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

usual silver light

reckon they made a mistake giving free trial for 30 days. Everybody watching films for free so what will they do? the only thing they can do is keep saying service is down. WONDER IF WE CAN GET WHATS LEFT OF FREE TRIAL WHEN SERVICE IS BACK UP AGAIN. WATCH THIS SPACE.

6 REPLIES 6
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @a2ni, 

Thanks for posting.

It's an little unclear as to what your referring to in this post.

The service is currently up and running, are you having problems trying to use your free trial? 

You've also mentioned Silverlight in your subject heading, are you watching on a PC as the box does not require Silverlight? If you can let us know the details of the issue we'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My PC says 'Not quire right yet' and asks for Silverlight installation. I have (re)installed it about 4 times, but no difference. 

Before that I had a problem on my phone, some0x02000 error, or similiar. 

The gentleman who reported this issues is trying to say, that you give people free trials, but due to your technical issues people are unable to use it. He also asks, if you will extend the trial for a time, while it was down due to your technical issues. 

Hope this helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could someone let me know how to actually watch anything as I also keep having ti re-install silverlight, now 5 times, please get back to me on this. I am on a laptop running windows 7.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear this. What is the actual error message you are receiving? Have you tried these steps 

Can you make sure you're not using Google Chrome also.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

T6002 fault has come back after it went away y its self.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for the issues you have encountered when trying to view on your device. 

Can you please take a look at our help article here. Once you have taken these steps, please open Silverlight, click on the playback tab and ensure the second box is unchecked then press OK.

You may also want to go to your Browser Menu, within Add-Ons/Plug-ins please make sure the Silverlight plug in is set to always activate. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team