cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

terrible user experience

Hi,

While the Iphone app works well and provides a streamline user experience trying to watch a show through your website is just dreadful!!! I have a terrible time every time I use this your website to watch a show

Always have to log in

The after log in page does not take me directly to the entertainment section

When I finally manage to get to the game of thrones ad and click on it, it takes to completely random season. Today was season 5 last week was season 6. The randomness is hilarious

When I finally get to the right place... after an immensity of clicks it pops up a desktop app!!! you must be kidding...

More desktop app doesn’t seem to work if used directly without the website call

Just look at your competitors user experience! In Netflix it takes me two or three clicks to start watching!!!

At least your series are good! But so are your competitors

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• Are you using an Microsoft Windows based computer or an Apple Mac based computer?
      • Which operating system version is your computer running?
      • What type of browser are you using?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

I don't think there is solution for me specifically. It is your website
that is beyond imaginable, specially compared with Netflix! It takes
forever to get anywhere and is always prompting updates etc.
I have a Microsoft Windows computer running on edge and Microsoft Windows
The most ridiculous thing is that after my post yesterday and I finally get
to watch the latest episode the website prompted that the update required
update... off course that an unexpected error occurred, I had to uninstall
the app, clear my browser history (which by the way is quite annoying) and
reinstall the app again! Does not seem reasonable

Cheers
Anonymous User
Not applicable

im in the same boat, watching on google chrome though. its like sky try to save money at every turn and dont develop their software properly, look how easy it is st owatch amazon and netflixs both of which haven't been around as long as sky. i get loss of audio, pausing, then a unexpected error, i presume this is down to bandwidth but rather than drop quality like amazon or download ahead like netflix or even you tube, it just boots me out. then when i close the stupid player down as you cant select a program from within it it tells me i have a javascript error in a popup window, i dont like popups its like a game of chase the x in the corner with a stupid windows "bling" noise.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wouldn't even bother for game of thrones, the episodes are only streamed at 360p (which is far worse than most of the free/dodgy streaming sites these days). Not even worth the hassle of constantly restarting and/or reinstalling the app when the DRM crashes every 2 minutes.