cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

'something went wrong'

just bought the Now TV box and opened an account.

Everything works fine on the box and my ipad but not on my laptop. I've downloaded the app and signed in. It shows me what I watched on the box in My TV but will not play anthing on the laptop.

All I get is the message (1301) and something went wrong.

Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Have a read of this help page to see if it helps. 🙂

https://help.nowtv.com/article/something-went-wrong-error-on-now-tv-player

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, but I've already been there and tried that.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I suggest you go on to live chat to see if you can get further help. 🙂

Click contact us at the bottom of the link in my other post. Then select "live chat." 🙂

Edit: You are not trying to use all 3 devices at the same time are you?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No only the lap top.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled and closed the laptop and reopened also.

I'll try live chat  

just noticed it's "something's not right" rather than Something went wrong but the meaning is the same.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have had nothing but grief from the live chat group.   i am on windows 10 and most of them don't even know that windows 10 runs apps.  the reinstallation of the nowtv app does not work and still gives the 1301 error.  The same applies to Android Kitkat.  I was rudely told to phone the call centre.

I would love to know if anyone has resolved this issue outside of this as I'm really upset to how I've been treated as a customer by appalling call centre staff online and want to make a formal complaint.