cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

possible update fail

hey everyone, just logged in now to watch some movies, and it asked me to update.
so I do, then went to play a  movie and got this message " The procedure point could not be located"
so I've uninstalled NowTv player and re-installed it, still nothing, same message.

Could this be a company mistake in the update?
thank you 

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same proble, just dowloaded and installed the player for windows v 3.0.0

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue - nothing but "install update"

Update fails

Uninstall & reinstall - told to install update

Get it fixed; Now TV or it'll be 'No more payments' !!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same issue here.. really annoyed.. tried the chatbot, but that was useless. was told to unistall and reinstall, and by the time I had done it the chatbot has closed the chat... rubbish!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fixed it....

OK, so I've had to uninstall the NOW TV Player, and instead install the NOW TV Ap from the Windows Store. I can now watch programs on my Windows 10 machine.

Good luck guys :0)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got the same thing today, Now tv wouldn't play, i saw an update ,loaded it..now can't get a movie on...said No point of entry .or something..dissapointing..already spent 2 hours playing around.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same. Tried restarting computer, uninstalling the plaayer and reinstalling. Asks to update again- with no option to postpone or avoid and the manual option goes to a blank page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here install update which fails (as always) so unistall clear cookies, reinstall and told to install update again. Amazon can get right so can Netflix and iPlayer. So What these guys excuse. I might as well save my money at this rate

Anonymous User
Not applicable

love the way the now tv people dont answer any of the comments,going to firestick or back to torrents at this rate!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

so no news update anywhere about the update patch not working ?