cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv wont work on my laptop

NOWTV Wont work on my laptop, asked to install silverlight which i have done but it still wont load any film.

135 REPLIES 135
Anonymous User
Not applicable
when i click on a movie it says i need silverlight software i download it and run it and then it says i already have it and i cant watch the movie????
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi eamonntara,

I have sent you a private message to help you further with this issue.

We hope this helps.

Thanks

Char
NOW TV Team
Anonymous User
Not applicable
i have resolved the issue myself i uninstalled the programme and reinstalled it thank you i shall now continue with my free trial
Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here.... but I get an error code as I already have silverlight. it was working fine this morning. sky better sort out soon or i am cancelling.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble using NOW TV.

Can I ask you to both make sure that you have enabled the two check boxes in the 'playback' tab on the Silverlight control panel?

You should should find Silverlight in the following directory "c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight".

If this does not work, can you reply back with the operating system you are currently using.

Thanks

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im having the same problem and im on windows 7 and a brand new laptop i have tried watching on my old laptop and it works so what is going on i had this problem for nearly a week now and no one has been able help and it seems load of people ( particurlay people on the free trial ) are having the same issuse 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

im having the same problem and im on windows 7 and a brand new laptop i have tried watching on my old laptop and it works so what is going on i had this problem for nearly a week now and no one has been able help and it seems load of people ( particurlay people on the free trial ) are having the same issuse 

Dear becci1403,

can you please let me know which browser you are using and which Silverlight version is installed on the new PC? Have you checked that you haven't maxed out your devices with the changes?

Regards

Kathrin

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have joined nowtv and I have completed the down load to play the movies but it is showing unavailable on all the movies,how do I get to watch the movies

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi I have joined nowtv and I have completed the down load to play the movies but it is showing unavailable on all the movies,how do I get to watch the movies

Hi Marciano,

Sorry you are having trouble with the service but thanks for letting us know.

Can I ask you what device you are using?

Can I ask what error message you receive if any?

If on a PC or Laptop can I ask what operating system and internet browser you are using?

Thanks,

Si,

NOWTV Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue I have a HP and windows 7 and have tried watching it on google chrome and on internet explorer and its still not working just constantly showing the loading sign. It is really unhelpful that there is only questions as replies and not answers for people as we are all clearly having the same issue