cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv wont work on my laptop

NOWTV Wont work on my laptop, asked to install silverlight which i have done but it still wont load any film.

135 REPLIES 135
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am using my laptop i click on install now for the silverlight but i keep getting messages saying that the feature i am trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable but i dont know what to do to sort this problem out?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you mind me asking what operating system your laptop is running? Also, are you on a work network at the moment?

This will help us whittle down where the problem lies,

Thanks

Rich

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am on a personal laptop which is running on my wifi. how do i findout which network i am running on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i think it is a 32-bit operating system

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi chazzyb,

Can I confirm what device you're on if it's a Windows laptop? A Mac or a different one?

Thanks for your help,

Rich

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi rich...are you still any good with now tv? the other day i installed a windows update...after my laptop said id reached too many devices and to delete one.it showed 2 laptops so i deleted the old one (but both were the same).since then i am unable to watch anything on my laptop but does work on the now tv boxes.it just shows a black box in the normal screen that shows the picture. when i try to go into now tv help for this particular subject it saays http error 404.ive tried speaking to now tv for 2 days and am waiting for the technical manager to contact me.......still!!!!!! ive had hours of tryin to help,reinstalling software, restarting.no joy.it also doesnt remember my password in the sign in box, with the username, which it has always reemebered until this same point.can you please give me any suggestions?????????????????????????thank you...help pleaase

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you require your device counter to be reset, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your situation to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things Smiley Wink

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I believe you've since been in touch with us via live chat.

If you need any further help please don't hesitate to get back in touch 🙂

Thanks

Rob
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have the softwhere needed but still cant watch the movies please help or ill cancel subscription

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

i have the softwhere needed but still cant watch the movies please help or ill cancel subscription

Hi there eamontara,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Can you tell us what is exactly happening so we can help you further?

Thanks

Char

NOW TV Team