cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv wont work on my laptop

NOWTV Wont work on my laptop, asked to install silverlight which i have done but it still wont load any film.

135 REPLIES 135
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, I got a bit further using your most recent instructions.

However, I'm now getting this blue box appearing in front of the video loading. It doesn't load anything in the box, so I have no idea if I need to accept something for the video to work. I've tried using the x to close the box, but that just makes me have to press play on the video and then brings up the box again.

Any ideas? 🙂

EDIT: It appears to be my uber slow IE. I just tried to use Firefox and it works fine. I can finally watch movies! 🙂 Thank you so much for all your help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have tried putting now tv in exclusions tab as suggested. still getting "a Silverlight error has occurred" Throughly peed off. tried on tablet, appeared for 5 minutes now getting that I need to install Silverlight but it is installed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv was working fine, now it just shows the circles made of dots going roung and round

lee davies

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what os does your laptop use, and what if any is your anti virus?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you please tell me, does NOW TV work on Windows 10 laptops? I have been trying to get it to work but I do not know if NOW TV supports Windows 10?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it does work. I'd suggest using the Windows App instead of Silverlight and a browser, a lot less hassle.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for youe reply. I shall try that today and let you know 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

what does not work, can you sign in ok ? well, mine does its almost perfect except for "buffering" quite a lot.

are you using a wireless router. ?

also are your devices ok

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can anyone help  i am getting error connecting 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

What version of windows are you using? if you're on 8.1 or above please try using the app available from the Windows store. If you're on an older version please let us know what browser you're using.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team