cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv wont work on my laptop

NOWTV Wont work on my laptop, asked to install silverlight which i have done but it still wont load any film.

135 REPLIES 135
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have downloaded silverlight on my laptop but now tv still wont work, comes up with a javascript thing on the left hand corner?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch these steps will explain how to watch Now TV on a windows computer https://help.nowtv.com/article/watching-now-tv-on-windows if it asks you  to install javscript then please do so. Howveer if you're getting a javascript error or other error message please do post it here and a screenshot if you can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Unfortunately our NOW TV box malfunctioned after 2 days of use and the NOW TV Player will not run on our laptop. We've been waiting close to two weeks for a replacement box to arrive, and in the meantime we're unable to use the NOW TV player as the Cisco Videoguard uses almost 100% of the CPU making the player unwatchable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as we've been unable to make any use of the monthly passes that we've purchased.

Thanks,

Ian

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant get film to play it just says loading on my notebook?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

what a load rubbish

paid for this and carnt watch on my laptop 

not happy:( 

Louby93
Advocate

I'm having trouble to, it's opening loads of tabs I must of pressed the wrong button,