cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv not working on my computer

Hello, I was wondering if someone can help. I just got NOW TV on a friend's recommendation but without doing the free trial and found out that I can't play anything on my computer. I've got Windows XP and it won't play through Mozilla as the support ended for that (Netflix works fine though). I get a message that I can still watch it through IE but I tried and it's not working either. Is there any way how to make it work or would I have to upgrade my Windows?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

You have answered your own question there. 😉

XP isn't supported unfortunately. 

There is more info on what systems and devices are supported here. 🙂

https://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Casey,

Thanks for your reply! I should have checked better before subscribing although I do remember seeing somewhere that it did work on XP... I guess I just wasted £7 Smiley Sad

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Do you have any of the devices in the link that you can use? 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User pop on to chat. Explain to them and they most likely will refund the £7.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.