cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

new user cant start ?

Hello,

I created a nowtv account last night, set it all up on my laptop entered payment details, when i click on start 14 day trial i get an error cannot process payment try again shortly, i waited and tried several times through the evening, i deleted the payment card, and added it again incase i put in a wrong number again the same problem.

Today, im trying again and it does not work, pritty poor first impressions.

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been having the same problem , spoken to 3 differant people on the live chat , tried everything they said and still no account, this has taken 4 hours. think i will take it back to the shop and get my money back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok glad im not the only one. my card works with amazon prime and netflix, so not sure the problem here...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry for all the issues. Are you still having problems signing up. Can you try finishing your sign up in a private browser and see if that does the trick.

Also if you're having issues with one of your cards is there anyway you can use an alternative card?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related query I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have new black NOW box and I cannot get started. I have spent hours following instructions resetting box etc.

I have tv screen with NOWtv logo circulating like a screen saver. I have tv screen telling me I am connected to wifi internet successfully but when I try to see programs I get asked to sign in again. When i complete all that it tells me there is an error and I am sent back to help on line.  That doesn't do any good because after I put all my data in again it tells me there is an error and I already have a sky id.  I never intentionally joined sky.

In frustration I signed up for free trial and still got nowhere. same result could not sign in because of error report that I already had sky sign in.  Please help! aje

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello,

I created a nowtv account last night, set it all up on my laptop entered payment details, when i click on start 14 day trial i get an error cannot process payment try again shortly, i waited and tried several times through the evening, i deleted the payment card, and added it again incase i put in a wrong number again the same problem.

Today, im trying again and it does not work, pritty poor first impressions.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had some issues signing up. If you've had issues with the e-mail the account wouldn't be completed so is there any chance you can create a new account with another e-mail address please and add card details, address etc. 

If you continue to have issues please re-post. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Husband set up the now tv earlier today he was just waiting for me to put bank details in but it froze so i started again then all it would tell me was that there was already my email address used on the account. We tried my husbands email account and it wouldnt take it .We tried to sign in it said it was the wrong password what shall we do now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

So as you started to create an account the system will have saved those details.

If you can goto this webpage and click the complete account setup option then sign in with the username and password you set up.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I too am having the same problem and have tried all of the above solutions to no avail. Just adding myself as more weight to get this sorted...