cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

just signed up > trying to watch something get transfered to the legal bit page

Hi, i have tried and tried and it always takes me to the legal bit page. There is nothing else I can do no terms to accept, no error  code nothing just the just the legal bit. Live help is completely useless i have never come across such a bad help an hour wasted just errible

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for the replies! 

I think the account was not fully setup ... it works now without any problems.

Yesterday i found a fix... you just download the app with that it does work witouth any problems

Again I think its just the account is in progress...so you just need to be patient. 

Thanks again for taking the time to reply!

Live help is such a waste of time ...FYI..

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thats an odd one. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and or different browser? If your on win 7 you will run into problems on some modern sites if using internet explorer, if your on windows 10 I would just install the nowtv app from the store, its free and way better than using a browser. Not sure what else to suggest other than that, sorry.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Just to be clear, is your account fully set up? With correct details, valid payment card etc.? 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User Also, silly question but are you in the UK?
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

yeah, in uk 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I'm glad everything is okay now. 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for the replies! 

I think the account was not fully setup ... it works now without any problems.

Yesterday i found a fix... you just download the app with that it does work witouth any problems

Again I think its just the account is in progress...so you just need to be patient. 

Thanks again for taking the time to reply!

Live help is such a waste of time ...FYI..