cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have no devices registered but it won't let me watch movies as i have used my limit up?

I was able to watch a movie on my netbook yesterday but today it is saying I cannot watch movies as my device isn't registered. When I go to devices it tells me that no devices are registered! Eh?

41 REPLIES 41
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, the exactly the same happened to me too. I deleted my 4 devices on my NOW TV Account and we can't watch any movies now until next month but I have paid for this month and now can't watch any films Please someone help thanks claire.jones8406@hotmail.co.uk
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Claire8406,

Thanks for your post. I have sent you a private message about your issue.

Kind regards,

Aylin

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. Had to delete all my devices as i had a box that was faulty so was taking a slot up (couldnt work out from the names which box it was so deleted all) and now i cant watch anything cause my device limit has been reached! this seems to be a bug in your system and isnt great when customers who have paided to use your service are unable too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi sophiesimm12

Thanks for your post.

Sorry you have had problems using the service.

Can you try now to use the service? If the problem persists, please contact our Live Chat service via 'Contact Us'

Kind Regards

Adrian

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have had the same problem it won't let me watch anything on entertainment package even though I have no devices registered. It says I have reached device limit
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi xLivvi97x,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post, sorry to hear that you're having issues with your devices.

We believe that this has now been resolved and you should be back up and running once again.

Please try viewing again and let us know how you get on!

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem.

No devices registard but at device limit.  Never had sky TV though this is an old NOW TV account I have reactivated.

Seems rediculous though and has seriously reduced the value of my payement at 6.99!  This is techinical error we shouldn't have to deal with surely.

some help would be much appreciated.

Thank

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this same problem.  Unfortunately I came to this after I had deleted my devices as well!  Please help

<email address removed>

I am now paid up with now way of using this service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts.

I can see that your issue is now sorted. Please let us know if you need further assistance 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I deleted all my devices on the now tv app and now it will not let me add new ones until 1st October because Ive ‘already used up my monthly allowance for adding new devices’. I therefore am unable to use my account at all! Please can you advise how I fix this because 21 days non usage is unacceptable.
thank you

Hannahsargeant