cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

device limit reached - again!

get the device limit reached message, but nothing has been changed, got 4 devices.  Had one set up with the name Dad - not there now, reverted back to just 'pc' this has happened twice.  inside manage my devices it says I can remove one and add 1 more device this month after which I need to wait another month- OK, I remove one, then try to start watching on this pc - it says device limit reached..

I go back to manage devices, only  3 now shown, and still says I can add 1 more THIS month - yet when I try (and I cleared the cache) no luck this is so frustrating

Also, I have the app on my pc - tried to use that - but app takes over full screen and there is no apparent way to close it down! - I have to use ctrl alt delete to bring up the task manager to close it -

please fix trhis

Ian

3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

get the device limit reached message, but nothing has been changed, got 4 devices.  Had one set up with the name Dad - not there now, reverted back to just 'pc' this has happened twice.  inside manage my devices it says I can remove one and add 1 more device this month after which I need to wait another month- OK, I remove one, then try to start watching on this pc - it says device limit reached..

I go back to manage devices, only  3 now shown, and still says I can add 1 more THIS month - yet when I try (and I cleared the cache) no luck this is so frustrating

Also, I have the app on my pc - tried to use that - but app takes over full screen and there is no apparent way to close it down! - I have to use ctrl alt delete to bring up the task manager to close it -

please fix trhis

Ian

I'll sort it for you now  🙂 @Anonymous User

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

please fix trhis

Ian

Sorted now @Anonymous User Enjoy 🙂

Also, try pressing F11 to get out of Full Screen, just a guess but usually you can get out of full screen no problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for sorting - but why does it happen?

cheers

Ian