cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows PCs & Laptops

Discussions

Managing devices issue

i have a problem I am trying to add a new box to my account but I can't I have deleted unused slots that I was using but it won't let me add itThe box is for my sons bedroom so waiting till beginning of the month is not good enough please can this be...

Resolved! Can't watch CSI Miami

I click on it and get a message saying "Unfortunately right restrictions mean this program is not available to watch on your device".  What the heck are right restrictions? Looked in Troubleshooting and couldn't find a thing.

Very Poor Audio

Hi, I recently signed up for NowTV and have experienced many occurrences of audio dropping in and out with various shows. Game of Thrones season 4 was so bad that I had to stop watching (episode 2), it has been logged with tech support who is apparen...

144 hertz refresh rate no video

So I came accross a rather interesting bug I guess I'd call it.. I have a Asus monitor capable of 144 hertz and I use the NowTV app on Windows 10.I've never had any problems with it untill recently if I try playing a video I get this almost no signal...

Resolved! Adding a new device

I have the chromecast added as one of my devices and tried to cast a movie from my laptop using the chrome browser.  However as this is not supported i tried via firefox as the onscreen prompt suggested and as a result i have now reached my max devic...

Getting full screen on my tv when i connect laptop

Hi, i have connected my laptop to tv using a hdmi cable as i normally do. I can watch nowtv but cannot get a fullscreen on the tv. The laptop screen is full size so whats going wrong? Very annoying as its not much different to just wtching the laptop...