cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Windows universal app for Phone

Hi,

now you made an app that works on Windows, could you make an universal app so it will work on Windows phone

Thanks

Brian

19 REPLIES 19
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

You never know what the future holds @Anonymous User. 

We are always looking at ways to improve the service and expand our devices for our customers. 

There's nothing in the pipeline at the moment, but please keep an eye out for any updates in the future. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would be really good to have a Windows 10 Mobile app as it doesn't work on the browser!

Cheers,

Pedro

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Iv just bought a new phone with windows 10 mobile . And I can't use your service any more. Very sad. Really want to get it back. Hope you can get the win mobile app going Soon
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed. I would like a Now TV app for Windows phone too, as it doesn't work through the browser.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

just adding my name to the list for wanting this.

Upgrading the existing Windows app they have to a Win10 universal app would mean it would work on phone with little effort needing in updating the app.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/Windows-Phone-smartphone-app/idi-p/267

Dead idea, untill windows 10 mobile... actualy releases... delay after delay.... ( Phone OS is dead. its now windows 10 mobile and all phones will need to be updated to windows mobile.)

but Not all Windows 8.1 phones will be upgraded Microsft have now admited... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really dissapointing that the APP will not work on Windows Phone 10.

How about making it an Universal APP which then works on all windows platforms?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your feedback, I will pass it onto the powers that be for you but at the moment there are no plans at present to support Win 10 Mobile.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User UWP would get it on Windows, Phone and XBox in one go, with just one app to update. Hopefully they will see that and replace the two apps for Windows and Xbox with UWP, but I won't hold my breath...