cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Windows laptop/pc user - convoluted login process to get to MyTV, can it be streamlined at all?

Hi,

Is it just me or is the process to access my shows on NowTV really convoluted - can it be simplified/streamlined?

I am an entertainment pass holder, and watch on Internet Explorer on my laptop. When I log in, I go to the NowTV homepage, click on myaccount then sign in, then confirm my details (stored, so just pressing enter..). But then I get the standard "Welcome back to NowTV" page with the various types of passes listed (which takes ages to load, by the way, due to graphics, tho that might be my broadband speed too. BUT I don't then immediately get an option on top right to either search for a show OR go to MyTV... Instead, I have to go to My Account > My Passes (ie two steps) to get the search option up, or go to entertainment and select any show before the MyTV option comes up.

Surely if I am logging in as a registered user, the MyTV and Search options should be immediately available to me once I have signed in?. (In fact, would it not make sense to go straight to MyTV page once I have logged in?!!) Its driving me nuts, its so convoluted just to get back to watching a box set! (Tho perhaps I just need to change my preferences or something..? Fingers crossed)

Any advice gratefully received, especially if it can be easily remedied... Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Alternately, just bookmark the following URL and it will take you straight to your My TV page after logging in.

http://watch.nowtv.com/mytv/viewing-history

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Any advice gratefully received, especially if it can be easily remedied... Thanks!!

Well... @Anonymous User,

If you have Windows 8.1 (or higher) installed on your computer, the best way to view the NOW TV service is by installing the NOW TV Windows app.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Well... @Anonymous User,

If you have Windows 8.1 (or higher) installed on your computer, the best way to view the NOW TV service is by installing the NOW TV Windows app.

Cheers

Unfortunately not, but when I (eventually) upgrade, I'll definitely do this, thanks so much!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Alternately, just bookmark the following URL and it will take you straight to your My TV page after logging in.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Works a treat, thank you very much!!