cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is it playing sooo slowly?

Hi

Can anyone help please - i've just signed up for a 14 day trial and have completed the installation etc but when I go to watch the latest GoT episode it plays but at about half the normal speed and is really slow. 

I'm not overly computer savvy so don't really know what to do to help myself. I did unistall and reinstall but it hasn't made any difference. It's not that it's buffering it just plays too slowly to watch without getting really frustrated. 

Any advice?

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...when I go to watch the latest GoT episode it plays but at about half the normal speed and is really slow. 

That's weird @Anonymous User,

Do you know what type of NOW TV software player you have downloaded and installed? Are you viewing the NOW TV service within an internet browser or in the dedicated NOW TV app?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @SeeMoreDigital

I just downloaded whatever it wanted to install when i signed up to now tv. 

i watch on my laptop and go to the website, sign in and try to start watching.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi welcome to the fourm, can you tell us if it is a Mac or a windows pc you are using? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Windows pc.

I got fed up of trying to get it to play so have been using my phone to watch things which has been fine. When i logged in today there was a new update which i downloaded but it's still not better - it'll play a second or two at the right speed and then jump and slow down. Really irritating.