cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Used up monthly allowance for adding devices

I have been trying to add my iphone as my 4th device without success. I keep getting the message "Used up monthly allowance for adding devices" I haven't changed any devices and still have an unused slot.

I also just tried to watch a film on my laptop that has always been on my device list and i now get the same message.

Could you sort this out please as it is getting frustrating and i'm clearly not the only one who is having these issues.

109 REPLIES 109
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.  Probably best to have a word with Live Chat & they'll check out your account.  Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. Live chat sorted it immediately.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can you resolve this issue, because I'm paying for something I can't use. 

Email me : <email removed>

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User,

You should now be able to add more devices to your account.

Please do bear in mind our device limits:

Device limits

You can register up to four devices on your NOW TV account, and make one change each calendar month.

Maximum Devices

Once you've registered your four devices, you'll be able to remove as many as you want but only add one. This could mean you're not using four devices, but still getting the device limit reached message.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem and cannot use my newly added device

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  It might be worth having a quick word with Live Chat, they may be able to help you out.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box at the bottom of the page, this will take you to a page with the Live Chat option.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will get you up and running

Anonymous User
Not applicable

• I had two of the same devices but I only had one iPhone when it said I had two so I wanted to add my IPad and remove my PlayStation so that I had one slot left over.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This should now be resolved for you @Anonymous User

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help me asap I have the same issue and I have new phone I need to register !!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had to reinstall windows 10 multiple times because of a faulty hard drive that kept crashing, it's fixed now but has used all my slots up, even though it's the same device. I can't add my now fixed PC because they are all used up. Pls help!