cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Used up monthly allowance for adding devices

I have been trying to add my iphone as my 4th device without success. I keep getting the message "Used up monthly allowance for adding devices" I haven't changed any devices and still have an unused slot.

I also just tried to watch a film on my laptop that has always been on my device list and i now get the same message.

Could you sort this out please as it is getting frustrating and i'm clearly not the only one who is having these issues.

109 REPLIES 109
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User as you are using Windows 8.1 have you considered installing the NOW TV app through the Windows Store? As it doesn't use Silverlight it's less likely to have issues. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am having this problem and haven't been able to watch anything for a couple of weeks.  Thinking of giving my subscription as have deleted all devices but still get a mesage about having used up my monthly allowance.  Also cannot find the Live Chat that everyone talks about.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the problem you've had/

I have reset all your device slots, so you should be able to add 4 new devices.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having the same issue, it's stupid that if you remove a device you can't add a new one!

I can't watch anything now!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
it's stupid that if you remove a device you can't add a new one!

You can, but only once a month. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I understand that, but I can't even use my account now!
I have no devices on my account. Is there any way to reset them or am I potentially facing not being able to use my account for a whole month??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this problem too. I had to reset my YouView box and when I sign in and go to play a film I am being told I've used up my monthly allowance. I've had this added for ages, can you reset it for me please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I believe your issue is sorted now, let us know if you need any further help 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm also getting this issue.

I have Now TV on my PC, iPad and today I've just bought a Now TV box.

I was able to view an hour or so ago on my PC but it now say's I've reached my device limit. These are the only devices I have and the Now TV box and iPad still work fine (at least, they did a few minutes ago). I'm only viewing on one device at a time.