cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Used up monthly allowance for adding devices

I have been trying to add my iphone as my 4th device without success. I keep getting the message "Used up monthly allowance for adding devices" I haven't changed any devices and still have an unused slot.

I also just tried to watch a film on my laptop that has always been on my device list and i now get the same message.

Could you sort this out please as it is getting frustrating and i'm clearly not the only one who is having these issues.

109 REPLIES 109
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't watch films on my TV have not used my devices and cannot sighn in please help Thank u

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can't watch now tv films have not used all my devices thank u
have paid last month and this month could not watch films

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please tell us what error message you're seeing when you try to play Movie content?

We can then look into this for you.

Many Thanks,

Karl

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi just go onto nowtv.com and go onto live chat,tell them the problem and then go on to live chat and speak to part of the now tv team,it's happend to me b4 your issue,they are very fast in resolving it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am having the same problem. I have taken all devices off and I cannot watch anything I may as well go back to Netflix what am I paying for here not happy!!! How long do I have to wait???? Please help.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User   

Thanks for posting. Sorry for the trouble this has caused this should now be resolved this for you, please try to watch on your desired device(s) now.

If you have any problems please let us know.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Have you had it sorted? Just go to live chat? It can be done really fast? How many devices have you added? It's only ever happend to me once,and ive been with nowtv for few years

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem, having just changed phones etc. I have been able to install one new today (start of a new month) but have 3 slots still available which I can't use unless I add one each per month which seems a bit inflexible to me. can this be reset please
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes it can just get in touch with live chat and they will sort this out,ive had this problem only once,but it will be fixed don't worry

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting.

We'll take a look at your account and see if we can reset your limit, we'll send you and email with more info.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team