cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Used up monthly allowance for adding devices

I have been trying to add my iphone as my 4th device without success. I keep getting the message "Used up monthly allowance for adding devices" I haven't changed any devices and still have an unused slot.

I also just tried to watch a film on my laptop that has always been on my device list and i now get the same message.

Could you sort this out please as it is getting frustrating and i'm clearly not the only one who is having these issues.

109 REPLIES 109
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi can you help I'm having same problem it's saying I've added two many devices and won't let me watch any movies
Anonymous User
Not applicable
You need to visit Live Chat and ask them to reset your devices.

Go to the help link then to contact us, answer the two drop down questions then if needed scroll down the page and you will see links to Live Chat, Email and Forum.

If the Live Chat option is missing everyone is busy and you should try again in a few minutes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm doing that it's just a blank page,I've been trying for hours

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just tried it now and Live Chat appeared.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No I just need sum help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
No I just need sum help

As already mentioned, for help you need to go on Live Chat and speak to an agent who can carry out security questions and reset your device count.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
When I click on love chat it's a blank page so what now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have removed my old xboxes as i got upgraded ones and have only added one but wont let me add the ps4 why is this i cant find any one to help me as ineed this resolving like yesterday tbh i find it annoying tha there is no easy way of finding the live help option either as its a joke to get direct  help 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've reached your device limit. If you've watched on four different devices in the past then the device limit rules kick in, where you can now only add one new device a month, even if you delete several.

You could have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can do something for you. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had for devises registered and then I deleted them by mistake and now after waiting for the 1st to re add my devices, it still come up with the error message and won't let me add any. I have even deleted the app on my phone and installed it. Please help as this is really annoying.