cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Used up monthly allowance for adding devices

I have been trying to add my iphone as my 4th device without success. I keep getting the message "Used up monthly allowance for adding devices" I haven't changed any devices and still have an unused slot.

I also just tried to watch a film on my laptop that has always been on my device list and i now get the same message.

Could you sort this out please as it is getting frustrating and i'm clearly not the only one who is having these issues.

109 REPLIES 109
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Can you help me sort this problem please? I can't get on live chat
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I can't watch my movies it's saying I've added to many devices which I have not,I've tried eveything?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue can you please sent it me on <Removed> thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry for the late reply.

Your device slots should now all be clear. You can now add 4 new devices of your choice.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi im having the same problem but i do not have any devices added and iv paid my monthly pass but i have not been able to watch one film from when you took money from my account !, i understand that you have to manage youre degices but i havnt changed any this month but hhave been charged the monthly pass but camt watch any films until the next payment . I need help asap thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Mistercapcris,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your devices.

Please try logging on again, as this should now be all resolved.

We hope that this helps.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just go onto contact us on live chat and speak to someone from nowtv team,they will reset it and problem fixed,it's so annoying at times...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Please help me, it has said that I have used maximum number of devices yet I am fairly new and only have to used at the moment
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi just go onto live chat and let a member of the team no,they will reset it for you,don't worry it will get sorted

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi now TV I've got 2 open slots for devices o be placed. As I've just tried to add a device it is I am unable to till next month. I am very unhappy with this response makes me want to cancel my subscription. It is very frustrating as I just want to add a a device that I have space for.