cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Used up monthly allowance for adding devices

I have been trying to add my iphone as my 4th device without success. I keep getting the message "Used up monthly allowance for adding devices" I haven't changed any devices and still have an unused slot.

I also just tried to watch a film on my laptop that has always been on my device list and i now get the same message.

Could you sort this out please as it is getting frustrating and i'm clearly not the only one who is having these issues.

109 REPLIES 109
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Why can't I add more devices?

That being said, if you need your device count resetting, I recommend that you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and very politely explain your requirements to them, as they are under no obligation to do what you require!

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers and good luck...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you please fix my account too. I can't add any devices even tho there's none saved so we can't watch anything at all!! Thinking about cancelling as other services don't have a monthly allowance on how many times you take or add devices per month! Obserd
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
... I can't add any devices even tho there's none saved so we can't watch anything at all!! 

Hi @Anonymous User,

Your device(s) will be added when you start watching some content?

What NOW TV service have you subscriped to. And what device are you using to access and play NOW TV content?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In also having this issue says I've used up all my devices but I haven't even added any!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What NOW TV service have you subscribed to. And what device are you using to access and play NOW TV content?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same problem it's really annoying did you get it sorted if so could you let me know how to fix .. thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've reached your device limit. If you've watched on four different devices in the past then the device limit rules kick in, where you can now only add one new device a month, even if you delete several.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks will give it a try
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue help please

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices