cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

(T6036) - Graphics card driver issues

I am not able to watch any content on my surface pro windows 10 tablet. I usually log in through IE and not Edge and it works fine.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Silverlite and keep getting this same error message.  (T6036) - Graphics card driver issues.

This is clearly not a graphics card issue as I have the latest driver and my machine is almost brand new. Any thoughts please?

111 REPLIES 111
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Recently upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 and now can't play video via the app, IE or Firefox. Running the latest NVIDIA drivers (355.60) and all avaliable Windows updates installed.

I spoke to a representitive in chat and they weren't able to work it out, said they will arrange a tech support to contact via email and nothing has been recieved for over a week.

I've looked through the forums and have checked the obvious issues, nothing seems to resolve the issue.

Anyone able to help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I have escalated your issue (once again) to our technical team and they're currently looking into it.

As soon as we have an update, I'll email you 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your patience.

Do you still experience the issue with Windows 10? 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am experiencing thiis prob tech support told me to install app which is described  as  not available in store.  HELP !!!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am experiencing thiis prob tech support told me to install app which is described  as  not available in store.  HELP !!!!

rhymingchas,

Are you sure that you went into the Microsoft Store ?

Just checked myself and the NowTV App is definitely there, all i did was to type NowTV in the search box the app popped up on the screen straightaway.

Might be worth double checking.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User is your Windows account setup for the UK? Any other country including Ireland won't see the app. 

If it is the UK this link should work

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Birgit,

The problem still exists, has there been an update to the site or app.

I am also yet to receive contact from any technical support after my initial chat query or this forum post.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

This problem still exists, I am yet to be contacted by support - should I still be paying for this (poor) service?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We're really sorry that this issue is still ongoing.

I know it's been a while but I assure that our technical teams are still looking into this. 

Sorry that we have no further information to provide at the moment.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team