cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to cancel membership, also unable to contact NOW TV

Hi, I've had a problem with NOW TV and I've run out of all other options. I had two trials which I had cancelled on the 6th this month, I cancelled each one and it showed the cancellation page and told me I could still continue watching until the 7th. But upon going back to the 'My Passes' page after allegedly cancelling, the option to cancel was still there. But I figured this was just meant to be like this. I now know it wasn't, as I logged back online today to see that both passes are still active, as the renewal date has changed to the 7th March, so my card was clearly charged. I tried cancelling again, and it implies it works, but the passes don't become inactive so I think it's a bug. Better yet, when I attempt to send a help message using the official form, I get the message "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." each and every time. I was intending to buy one of two passes for good at a later date, so it's disappointing that this has happened. I guess I'm hoping for some help now, ty.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

wrote:
Hi, I've had a problem with NOW TV and I've run out of all other options. I had two trials which I had cancelled on the 6th this month, I cancelled each one and it showed the cancellation page and told me I could still continue watching until the 7th. But upon going back to the 'My Passes' page after allegedly cancelling, the option to cancel was still there. But I figured this was just meant to be like this. I now know it wasn't, as I logged back online today to see that both passes are still active, as the renewal date has changed to the 7th March, so my card was clearly charged. I tried cancelling again, and it implies it works, but the passes don't become inactive so I think it's a bug. Better yet, when I attempt to send a help message using the official form, I get the message "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." each and every time. I was intending to buy one of two passes for good at a later date, so it's disappointing that this has happened. I guess I'm hoping for some help now, ty.

@Anonymous User Welcome to the Forum 😉

We have sent you a email regarding this. If you have any further questions do not hesitate on emailing us back. 

Thanks Niamh

NOWTV Team 😉