cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Blacklist - episode 6 not able to play

I seem able to watch the 5 and 7 of Season 2 but not 6 for some reason. It said to check here with this error code (8004b897). Any ideas why it won't play?

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay now it's finally playing but the sound suddently stopped 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this.

I've tried to recreate this issue but it all seems to be working.

Are you still experiencing this? If so, please let me know what browser and what operating system you're using.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rich and thanks for responding. I have Windows 10 and Chrome though the issue only occurred with that one episode (6).

It does occasionally buffer out if that's the right expression but when I go back and click on the episode again (sometimes a few times) it picks up where it left off. With episode 6 it simply didn't open and then an hour or so later, when it did, the sound went.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for getting back to me.

It shouldn't be working at all with Chrome, so that may a source of the issue.

For Windows 8.1 or 10 users we highly recommend using the NOW TV windows app as opposed to streaming from the NOW TV webpage on a browser.

Can you give that a try?

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is using the app. I thought you just wanted to know the browser of my choice :^/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rich,

I am experiencing the same problem with episode 6. My error message is: There was an error getting video information. For more info, please go to nowtv.com/help.

Episodes 5 and 7 seem fine but whether I try to play through internet explorer or firefox I get the same message. I am using Windows 7 so can't use the app.

Several episodes from this series appear twice on the page as well which seems strange.

Thanks

Nick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Issues with 'The Blacklist' are currently being looked into as we speak and should be resolved very soon.

Very sorry about the inconvenience caused 😞

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We cant play episode 6 on an origional now tv box (tried 2). Most season 2 episodes doubled up in the list. The second of each fails imefiatly on all episodes, episode 6 just hangs on the rotating balls symbol. Hope this helps with diagnostics.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post.

This has been raised with our content team who are working on it 

Hopefully it won't be too long

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team