cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

(T6036) - Graphics card driver issues

I am not able to watch any content on my surface pro windows 10 tablet. I usually log in through IE and not Edge and it works fine.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Silverlite and keep getting this same error message.  (T6036) - Graphics card driver issues.

This is clearly not a graphics card issue as I have the latest driver and my machine is almost brand new. Any thoughts please?

111 REPLIES 111
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you tried googling the error code. You'll see that it's the same with other streaming apps as it's Windows providing that code. You'll find some additional things to try with some of the top results. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for that. I have updated all my drivers including amd radeon from their site and updated Windows 10 which took forever, but it worked, all is now working. Thanks for your kind input though, appreciated.     🐵

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have updated my graphics drivers through Windows manually and from the Nvidia website.  I have am using only one audio output.  The app doesn't work.  The web version doesn't work.  Netflix works fine.  Using Firefox and Silverlight is set up to be allowed by Now TV site.  At the end of my tether here.

Cheers,

D

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

My friend had similar issues to yours with the same error code when using Sky Go. To resolve they had to install the Media Feature Pack for Windows 10.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=48231

Maybe give that a whirl?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Afraid this didn't do the trick 😞 - same error messages.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hey there, tried manually running Windows Updates again last night after @Anonymous User mentioned the Media Feature Pack.  Seems to have done the trick with the app this time, which is a lot more convenient than the browser player anyways.  I had run Windows Updates before to no avail, so was sceptical of trying again but it seems fine now - woop!

However, I'm not sure if @Anonymous User has sorted their problem.

Kindest regards and thanks to all,

Daz

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Glad to hear this solved your problem, I didn't see your first message saying it hadn't worked but nice job on the Windows Update to finish the job! Is it the case the browser doesn't work at all? At least the app is working.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My problem has returned!

Doesn't play in the app or the browser.  Most up to date drivers and Windows updates don't have any further updates to apply at the moment.  A bit stressful; I've just opted for the 14 day entertainment package and it doesn't work on either browser or app.  The annoying thing is, is that each time I try it and it fails, it still counts as a device change...

Don't see why the app is separate from the browser - the system should surely be able to work out that it's coming from the same PC...

Any ideas?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The w10 app has HD HTML5 compliant DRM

The web browser is only SD Silverlight compliant DRM 

They are not the same systems... Like the Windows 10 and OSX are not the same... but they run on the same hardware and run the same named firefox web browsers in boot camp... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I managed to fix this issue for myself sometime ago by installing the Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10.

You might want to try the below link to ensure that it is installed;

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231