cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

T6035 Video Connector Added

NowTV plays fine on my PC. But when I connect to a TV with an HDMI Cable I get an error, 'T6035 Video Connector Added. Please ensure you add video connectors before watching NowTV.'

Where do I add them?

6 REPLIES 6
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I understand, NOW TV does not permit such connections via HDMI to televisions...

Out of interest... What's the make and model number of your television?

Cheers

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I understand, NOW TV does not permit such connections via HDMI to televisions...

Out of interest... What's the make and model number of your television?

Cheers

@SeeMoreDigital and @Anonymous User

That should work if you're using the Windows app. However, if you're using Silverlight. You may need to turn off your PCs display (if you're using a laptop, you will need to change the primary display in your graphics driver settings to the TV so that the laptop display turns off. Whilst you shouldn't need to do that if you're using the Windows app. I would recommend you do it anyway.

But it should work . The only time to my knowledge that NowTV do not permit the use of external displays is when using tablets, and you're not using a tablet here, so it shouldn't be a problem , especially as you're using HDMI. Is it a HDMI connection at both ends of the cable?

I must admit the error code quoted here does look like a Silverlight error.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'll have to remember to stay away from computer related topics Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's an LG TV. Didn't know there was a windows app....

'This app does not work on your device.' - Windows 7.

I'll go back to the NowTV Box....

Thanks, Anyway.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  is it a smart LG?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can definitely run NowTV on your laptop and  connect it to your TV via HDMI.  I got this error on my new laptop because I had a Wavlink display adaptor and initially connected it to a  USB 2.0 port rather than the USB 3.0 port.  Once I realised this and switched it to use the USB 3.0 port it worked fine.  Didn't need to change anything, worked straight away.