cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stuttering audio

I'm experience stuttering/glitches in audio for Bones season 7 all episodes I've watched so far 1-6 and it's happening to everything I watch on here. I don't believe its an issue with the series but with the video player. Using firefox, PC specs if need but I can assure you they're far beyond the requirements for streaming, Internet connection is fine and my speed is more fast enough (30MBit/s dedicated to my pc, share of overall 152Mbit/s). Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know @Anonymous User, 

We're getting this looked into and will try our best to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, I posted a reply on a different thread but I figured another post would bring more attention to the problem.  I'm using the Now TV windows app and I get stuttering audio on everything.  This only started happening yesterday, the app was fine until then.  The audio is fine for three seconds and then when it stutters it goes out of sync with the video.  Pausing and resuming does nothing (but skipping foreward does make it work for another few seconds before the stuttering starts back up).  I've got three Roku's in the house which all stream content with no problems and my internet is definitely fast enough (speed tested at 39mbps just now and I still get stuttering with only the Windows App streaming in the house).

All other forms of streaming are fine.  Netflix (browser and app) and Youtube.

I've uninstaled and reinstalled drivers for sound (and video, just in case)

Uninstalled and reinstalled Now TV windows app with no luck.

I would try a browser but I can't remove and add a device until 1st of February.

Anyone got any idead on here?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

You should be able to test the Browser now. 

Can you tell us whether the stuttering happens on everything you watch - Movies, Entertainment? Can you give us some examples please?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The browser works perfectly!  Smiley Happy I would have tried it sooner but I was getting a maximum device allowance message until today. 

As far as the stuttering on the App goes it happened on everything I tried to watch.  I picked a few programmes at random and the audio stuttering was present on all of them.  I only have the Entertainment pack now so I can't comment on whether or not it was affecting Movies.

If you unlocked my user allowance on this PC to include the browser and the app then thank you very much for doing that Smiley Wink